We take a different approach than most companies. We focus on what you want.You have specific needs, goals, dreams, desires. We have the talent, experience, and insight into Philadelphia’s real estate market to meet – and exceed – your needs. It’s all in details….which we focus on 24/7.
We’re a young company…a hungry company…looking to change the way people in Philadelphia rent an apartment…buy a house…invest in real estate…or manage the day-to-day needs of their rental units.
WHO WE ARE
This is what sets us apart from the rest.
Elizabeth Jodlbauer, Owner/Director of Operations
One very smart, very savvy professional who has a “been-there, done-that” resume that covers 10 years of real-time real estate experience. Among the high points:
- Managed nearly 2000 rental units – including a Class A Luxury Mixed Use High Rise “(the premiere place to live in center city”) for a Philadelphia company
- Increased occupancy from 91% to 97% in less than 6 months for a company’s portfolio of 1200 apartments in 15 communities for a privately-held real estate company
- As Director of Sales and Marketing for one of the top real estate builders/developers in Philadelphia, oversaw a staff of 75 and maintained an increase in NOI during a recessionary period (in which flat or negative NOI was forecasted )
- As Property Manager of two premiere luxury rental communities in Philadelphia, maintained a 98-100% occupancy at one building, while increasing occupancy from 80 to 90% in just 30 days at the other.
- Assisted the CEO in property due diligence and property acquisitions, helping to greatly expand the company’s holdings
- Reviewed and approved the operating and capital budgets for the company’s asset portfolio
Avi Cohen, Owner/Co-Founder
He speaks sales – in four different languages. Avi is our resident expert with first time home buyers, international clients and has helped countless investors interested in adding real estate to their portfolios. Avi is the connecting link between client and investor. He is our ace “closer”…with more than $15 million in commercial real estate sales to his credit.
- 10+ years of real estate experience focused on PA and NJ
- Member of the “Executive Club” for top producer in real estate sales
- Managed 15 agents as sales/rental manager for a top area real estate company
- Active member of the Jewish Business Network
- Licensed real estate agent in PA and NJ
- Board member of Chabad Lubavitch International
Margaret Milestone, Operations Manager
At the heart of the day-to-day operations of City Wide, Margaret knows the what, when, who, where and why of everything that’s going on. With her wealth of experience, she could be running the company herself.
- Delaware Apartment Association’s 2010 Property Manager of The Year
- Increased and sustained occupancies at 94% or better, reduced delinquencies to at least 1%, and managed multi-million dollar lease up, rehab, and new construction projects.
- Transformed expansive garden style community to attract new clients and retain residents through completion of capital projects and hands-on relationship building.
- Successfully navigated rent control hearings and municipal inspections for optimum yearly rent increases while utilizing extensive knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Law and HUD laws